Saturday, April 03, 2010

A New Saga

Why should I feel embarassed with what I do? It's not something wrong neither is it something bad. Is it due to a lack of faith or low self esteem? Gotta work this out. GOD!!! Pls shower me with the blessing of faith!!!

Here comes a new challenger.

Attended the good friday service. It was sad though, to see everyone being in their own clique whereas I'm alone. Cliques and couples here and there, where are my cell mates or my 2 brothers sigh. Dono why I always feel so left out.

Anyway had a great time praying. Gotta start afresh from now! Get away!! You evil temptations!!!!!!

Indeed always heard girls being hurt by guys but it always seems to be the opposite way when I think of myself LOL! It's weird. Are there really so many hypocrites in singapore?

No comments: